Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How Blessed I am because of you


My God is an awesome God! On top of being invited to speak to members of LSU Hospital and LOPA I was given an amazing gift today. Libbie Harrison I love you girl. You know when God gives you a blessing it is certainly a blessing. Libbie Harrison (Justin Harrison's mom) sent me an email with the following information and I must say it is awesome except for the photo of me. I do not deserve an ounce of gratitude. I am where I am because of what Brande did. Nothing I could do could ever measure up except being a donor of course. Libbie and I became friends because of our children. They brought us together for friendship, support and hope. I am adding a photo of Justin. He is also on the hero's page at lopa.org. please go to the website listed below and read pages 12 & 13 about Brande and organ donation. Thank you Family Christian News. What a blessing my child is to so many and what a blessing God has given me by turning our tragedy into triumph for so many.

http://bluetoad.com/publication/?i=35034

page 12 & 13

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bluetoad is a neat place for authors. The story on the sight is great.

Anonymous said...

keep up the work of God girl. Brande is everywhere you are.