Monday, March 21, 2011

Keeping the Mission! Heart to Heart!


First of all I talked to Brande's Liver recipient this morning and he is doing really well. I am so happy to hear that he is working out and staying fit. We talked about bringing the boys to Gulfport MS over spring break to visit and take the boys fishing. I really miss speaking to Louis and Charlotte and think it will be fun. I will call him back in a couple of days to finalize our trip.

Second I recieved an email from Libbie Harrison about this.....

MOST OF US KNOW APRIL IS NATIONAL DONOR AWARENESS MONTH.
SHREVEPORT LA
DONATE LIFE FLAG RAISING CEREMONY
WILLIS KNIGHTON MAIN FRONT ENTRANCE 10:AM WITH SMALL RECEPTION IN THE TRANSPLANT CENTER FOLLOWING CEREMONY . APAYNE@LOPA.ORG

THEN:::WENDY BLOOM SENDS ME AN EMAIL FROM THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION;

WE NEED HELP WITH CHILDHOOD OBESITY PREVENTION. I WILL BE DOING A LETTER SIGNING FOR THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION AND WHATEVER BRANDE AND I CAN DO TO HELP OTHERS AND THEIR ORGANS.

I WILL ALSO BE GOING TO JEFFERSON IN APRIL TO RAISE MONEY FOR ORGAN DONATION AND ORGAN TRANSPLANT RECIPIENTS. YEA.....
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY.

No comments: