Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Brande's love

Today Brande went to heaven with our lord God. She was pronounced at 8:05am at LSU Medical Center where LOPA (there website below.) http://www.lopa.org/heroes.html took over. We went to the hospital to pray for healthy organs that can possibly save over 50 lives. What a gift. That's my girl. Always giving. We are so grateful for all of the prayers, food and support all of our family, friends and loved ones (YOU) have provided.

We will be having a memorial and celebration of life Service for Brande on Sunday April, 26, 2009 at 2:00 with fellowship to follow in the family life center at the church.

Kings Highway Christian Church
806 Kings Highway
Shreveport, LA 71106


Brande's favorite colors are pink and Black and those are the colors of the day. This is not a funeral, it is a celebration of her life and those she touched on the way. We love Brande and miss her terribly, but we will celebrate God's love for her and her love for others.

In lieu of flowers, donations for Brande will be accepted for Brande's benefit and to help others college students with dyslexia make a difference in nursing by way of scholarship to Tyler Junior College where Brande was a student. or LSUS All donations can be made to Kings Highway Christian Church at the above address with the name of Brande Denson in the Memo section of the check.

We have been notified that Brande's heart, pancreas, both kidneys , liver and lungs will be able to received by others in need of such organs. We are overjoyed for Brande who continues to give on earth while in Heaven. Please pray for those recipients of these organs, that they may lead a life of happiness and live in Gods words as they carry around our daughter for many years to come. Thurs. 2:15 pm. April, 22, 2009

6 comments:

Ginger said...

I am a cousin of Josh Pettiette and I just wanted to send my condolances. Christy spoke very highly of Brandi I am so sorry for your lost.

Anonymous said...

My name is Jason. I have known Brande since she was about 13 years old. I met her in Maryland when she was here with you. I received a message in myspace from Cori letting me know what happened only a few hours ago. I know that you and yours don't like me very much, but no matter what, I still want to let you know that my heart goes out to all of you. Brande was one of my best friends, and one of the most wonderful people I ever knew. She will never be forgotten, and she will always live on in our hearts, and our prayers, but she is with God now and He will take good care of her, just as He does all of His children. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Sherry. It's Brelyn. You know Brande was one of my best friends. I always liked hanging out with her when me and nanna came to visit. She always did neet stuff with me like going to the book store. I am going to miss her alot but she is with my uncle Jeremy and now they can laugh together. He will take care of her now and she will be ok. I love you

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry, This is Amanda Flynt. Im not sure if you remember me, but i went to Kings Highway with yall. When I was in the youth group, I taught the interpertive dance class. Anyways, I just heard the news about Brande and I wanted to send you my condolences. Brande (when i knew her) was such an awesome, strong willed, big hearted young lady. She made me laugh so often. I know she is with our Lord and he is taking great care of her. An enternity of happienss and love. I pray that God gives you and your family strength and guides you through this hard time. Again i am so sorry for your life, Brande will never be forgotten and remembered always.

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry,
I just got home from visiting with you! I'm so sorry I haven't kept in touch & that it took this tragedy to bring us together again. Thank you for letting me drop in so late. I just had see you & give you a big hug as soon as I heard the news. Please know that I am here for you if you need anything at all. I am just up the street from you, so please don't hesitate to call. Call me as soon as you are up to company & we'll meet for lunch, or you can just come over & visit if you want.

Always remember, because of Brande's life - others will continue to have life a little longer & maybe God will use them to touch others in a way like He is using Brande to touch so many! She may have had a short life on earth, but now she is in her EVERLASTING life & will live on forever more!!

I love you -
Jenn

Lady Syi said...

I know you dont know me except by the name Angel, I was one of Brandes friends. I looked at your daughter an sister as my sister too. I send my blessings to you now because I could not before, I lost the numbers an was waiting till I could talk with Brande again but that wasnt to be. The last thing I talked with her about I was a little mean. I wish I could take it back an have said something nicer. I miss her so much. Her life was shortend by some mistakes. I loved her so much please know that my prayers are with you. I wish I could be there right to see her but I never got a chance to see her when she was happy an I dont have a way there, but I am going to try to send flowers. Just knwo shes with the Angels an God now an she can watch over you like you did her for so many years. Blessing to all