Friday, May 15, 2009

Photos of our girl










IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT BRANDE'S FAMILY PLEASE GO TO FACEBOOK AND LOOK UP SHERRY SELLERS. OR CALL ME AT 318-294-9051
Here is Brande with her sisters, Joe and a few photos when she was younger. We miss her and we love her. We continue to pray for her recipients. We know of four and we are very greatful that God has given us these miracles.
Barbra in Wisconcin age 66 (Brandes Heart)
Cary in Louisiana age 26 (Pancrease and R.Kidney)
Serita in Texas age 48 (mom of 7 children) (left kidney)
Louis in Mississippi age 54 (Brandes liver)

We are also adding Brande to the OUR HERO'S PAGE ON THE LOPA WEBSIGHT
http://www.lopa.org/heroes.html

Please continue to pray our family, her sisters, brothers and grandmother. We still cry each day and the boys say things because they do not understand. We find it hard to come across her photos or her class ring. Her hair pins and perfume. We find peace with God to make it, but we still need all the prayer we can get.
Gods love be with you
Sherry

Kings Highway Christian Church
801 Kings Highway
Shreveport, LA 71106


Our physical address is

Sherry & Phil Sellers
1055 Southfield Road
Shreveport, La 71106


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sherry...
I was wondering if you have found or joined a support group to help cope with the loss. If so, or if you know of any good groups you could recommend, I need one!! I have not been dealing with the loss of my mom-n-law well at all. I wont go into detail on here, but I know I need a group or someone to go see. Just wondering if you had any info. How are you & your family dealing with everything now? It's so hard, I know! I don't know about you, but to me it still doesn't seem like it can be real. Anyway... please let me know if you have any info you can share with me. I'd appreciate it.

Love you girl -
Jenn

Sherry Denson Sellers Brande Nicole Denson said...

jennifer i have joined a support group and wish you would contact me at sherrylsellers@yahoo.com